Pokemo Deactivated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deactivated

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Game WebSiteGame WebSite  Facebook PageFacebook Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Password problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doom

Password problem Empty
PostSubject: Password problem   Password problem EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Hello , I just joined the game . downloaded it and everything is working fine But when i type my username and password . says the password is wrong . giving this message  Password problem Idk8LAN

But am sure its right i tried many times and i already used this password to login to the website and it worked.

I rly wanna play the game using this name so i dont feel creating new acount . Is there a way to fix it or atleast provide me way to change my password.

Cause the proplem seems with the number "1" . when i used shift and "1" it doesnt type the "!" in the password bar.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

Password problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password problem   Password problem EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:33 am

Wow, thanks for reporting that, it is an important issue, PM me with the new password you want for your account, and I will update it.
Back to top Go down
https://pokedeactiavted.rpg-board.net

Password problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemo Deactivated :: Pokemon The MMORPG :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: