Pokemo Deactivated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deactivated

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Game WebSiteGame WebSite  Facebook PageFacebook Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cayo

Cayo

Team Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Team Discussion   Team Discussion EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:47 pm

I hope this was a good idea. I made this topic for people to share their teams and progress. This can also be a good place for experienced players to give advice to new people. Tips on new pokemon to capture, what to be ready for next, etc.

Hope everyone enjoys this!
Back to top Go down
Cayo

Cayo

Team Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Discussion   Team Discussion EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:51 pm

Here I go. This is my team at Brock's gym.

These Beasts:

It was a fairly easy battle for me since I trained like 4 pokemon. I took out his Geodude with Mankey, then depleted half of Onix'x health. Bulbasaur finished it with two vine whips. I figured by the time I get to Misty, if I train Pikachu, I'll have five pokemon to work with.
Back to top Go down
botpassive

botpassive

Team Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Discussion   Team Discussion EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:33 pm

Since all the mechanics are a little messed up, and lots of attacks still dosent work, I am trying to set up this team:

Jolteon
Mew
Froslass (maybe change for a fighting pokemon, maybe ill put infernae again, idk)
Swampert
Blissey (softboiled not working, but still...)
Garchomp

Last edited by botpassive on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
botpassive

botpassive

Team Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Discussion   Team Discussion EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:42 pm

Also, I am thinking on explore the dual status mechanics. We can have DAMAGING and DEBUFF status, so I am thinking about Parassect. But when i discovered that spore wasnt working, I left this idea behind...

But a Parassect with Spore and Toxic would be strong. Add Giga Drain and some other coverage, we have a real pain to kill pokemon, if you get it bulky with EVs.

Another good idea would be a Raichu with thunder wave and toxic, thunderbolt as STAB dmg and something else... idk.
Back to top Go down
Cayo

Cayo

Team Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Discussion   Team Discussion EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:02 pm

That Parasect thing is scary. I was thinking growth, hone claws, or swords dance for attack increases. Or if you can, breed one with leech seed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Discussion   Team Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemo Deactivated :: Pokemon The MMORPG :: PokeTheMMORPG Discussions-
Jump to: