Pokemo Deactivated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deactivated

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Game WebSiteGame WebSite  Facebook PageFacebook Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start In Different Regions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cayo

Cayo

Start In Different Regions Empty
PostSubject: Start In Different Regions   Start In Different Regions EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:04 pm

So, in beginning the game, I received the option of choosing my starting region, with Kanto the only available one. In the future, will we be able to choose any of the available regions?

To make this more of a discussion, which region will everybody start in and why? Or, with all choices, which region would you start in?

Personally, I'd choose Sinnoh. My first game was Diamond, so Sinnoh is my eternally favorite region.
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

PostSubject: Re: Start In Different Regions   Start In Different Regions EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:21 am

Well, the original Idea would be to let the Player decide to which region he wants to go in the beginning.(all regions will be avaliable)
Right now we are working in Johto and we are setting stage for Hoenn, so those two will come in the next months.

I would start in Hoenn, the first game I played was Pokemon Yellow and I'm kind of tired of Kanto, Johto had too many Pokemons from Kanto, so I didn't like it much. Hoenn was a whole new setting with lots of new Pokemon and that made the game awesome to play. Also, Hoenn is gigantic!

Sinnoh for me had too many Pokemons from other generations and that made me not like the games much u.u

I would also start in Unova, but we are still unsure if we will have it in the game =P
Back to top Go down
https://pokedeactiavted.rpg-board.net
Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Start In Different Regions   Start In Different Regions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:29 pm

It would be a good thing to start in Hoenn, but I'm stuck at Kanto for the time being xD
Though I suppose in the future I'll be able to go to Hoenn.
Back to top Go down
Cayo

Cayo

PostSubject: Re: Start In Different Regions   Start In Different Regions EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:46 pm

I don't understand the carrying over from generations because my first game was Pokemon Diamond. It took me several years to differentiate Kanto pokemon from Johto pokemon.

Hoenn is the last region I was able to play through. I had a GBA and Firered, but never got my hands on Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald. I played Ruby on an emulator for the first time about a year ago.

I wasn't crazy about Unova. It contained a whole new pokedex, but many designs were poor or bad copies. I do give Unova second place for best legendaries. Swords of Justice are all cool, but they don't touch any of Sinnoh's legends.
Back to top Go down
Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Start In Different Regions   Start In Different Regions EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:37 pm

I personally liked Unova, especially with the plot that BW and B2W2 had. Some Pokémon I didn't like at first glance but I once used them and they were better than what I expected. The ice cream cone family, for example.

The region I wasn't so thrilled about, for some reason I don't know, is Sinnoh. It had good Pokémon and the geography is great, but I always got lazy when I reached Mt. Coronet. I also got lazy with Mt. Chimney in Hoenn and Rock Tunnel in Kanto. Mountains make me lazy for some off reason.
Back to top Go down
Cayo

Cayo

PostSubject: Re: Start In Different Regions   Start In Different Regions EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:16 pm

I feel you. Zubat give me nightmares every time I go through Mt.Moon. I literally played through Diamond and Platinum at least ten times a piece before I received another pokemon game, so I never had a problem with Mt. Coronet.

Victory Road for both Sinnoh and Unova both gave me problems. Not sure why for Sinnoh, but Unova's was somewhat tough with sliding down.

I love the BW stories. I wish Nintendo would make another in depth story like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start In Different Regions   Start In Different Regions Empty

Back to top Go down

Start In Different Regions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemo Deactivated :: Pokemon The MMORPG :: PokeTheMMORPG Discussions-
Jump to: