Pokemo Deactivated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deactivated

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Game WebSiteGame WebSite  Facebook PageFacebook Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Growth Rate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cayo

Cayo

Growth Rate Empty
PostSubject: Growth Rate   Growth Rate EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:36 pm

I'm not positive about this, but I have an Anorith and a Pidgey. Anorith's growth rate is 600,000 and Pidgey's is 1,000,800 (or something close, can't remember exactly). However, I noticed Anorith levels up at a much slower rate. It may just be me, but I believe the rates are off.
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

Growth Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growth Rate   Growth Rate EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:59 am

Each pokemon have a diferent growth equation, each growth equation works in a diferent way, for example some Pokemons may be more dificult to train from level 10 to 30, but easier from level 30 - 60. There are about six of those growth equations and normally Pokemon that are rare, are fossil, etc, have slower growth equations.
Back to top Go down
https://pokedeactiavted.rpg-board.net
Cayo

Cayo

Growth Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growth Rate   Growth Rate EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Oh, okay. Sorry, I assumed you were using the growth rates from the main games. Pretty cool how you created your own equations and growth rates.
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

Growth Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growth Rate   Growth Rate EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Nopeeeee.
You got it wrong, this is what I'm talking about:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Experience

Here's Anorith for example:

Quote :

Erratic

The equation for the Erratic experience group. At levels 50, 68, and 98, both formulas return equal values.
The Erratic experience group, one of the two groups introduced in Generation III, features the lowest level 100 value for experience, at only 600,000 points. Nearly all Pokémon in this experience group were introduced in Generation III as well, with most of them being Bug or Water types.
Receiving its name due to the highly erratic experience point requirement to reach the next level from level 68 to level 98, Pokémon in this group level up rather slowly in their lower levels, requiring the most experience to grow from level 1 to level 10 (1800 as compared to 1250 for Slow, the next highest requirement), and increase the rate of their growth at higher levels, requiring the least experience to grow from level 90 to level 100 (108654 points as compared to 216800 for Fast, the next lowest requirement).
Due to the erraticness of this function, it actually takes fewer experience points to go from level 99 to 100 than it does to go from level 69 to 70.
For a list of all Pokémon in this group, see Pokémon in the Erratic experience group.
Back to top Go down
https://pokedeactiavted.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Growth Rate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growth Rate   Growth Rate Empty

Back to top Go down

Growth Rate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemo Deactivated :: Pokemon The MMORPG :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: