Pokemo Deactivated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deactivated

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Game WebSiteGame WebSite  Facebook PageFacebook Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newbie Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cover

Newbie Questions Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Questions   Newbie Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:37 am

I would be thankful to have reply for those questions that are confusing me.

1- I suddenly find items in my bag that i have no idea from where they came like tm shadowball and lucky egg and protector etc.. , Do killing wild pokes randomly give any random tm or item etc. ?
---
If its random then i do suggest u to change the drop system and make certain type of poke drop certain type of TM like killing gastly may drop tm shadowball .. killing slowpoke may drop tm psychic .. killing rhyhorn may drop protector item etc.. To make Things more fun by hunting certain poke seeking for certain tm or item And also will add rarity to items and tms that will help activation of the trade between players later when communitty grows.

2- Is there anyway so i can able/disable using the running shoes ? its annoying to keep pressing "X" to run.

3- Does Hold items work ? (so if i made my poke hold lucky egg it will gain 150% More exp like original games?)

4- Does killing npc trainers give EVs ?

5- It seems that the Pokes move learn set is generation 3 based .
Does this mean that the moves depend on the type not the moveitself like generation 3 mechanics?? . I mean in general flareblitze is physical and flamethrower is special But in generation 3 Both were special because in generation 3 any move is based on its type so all fire moves are special and all ghost moves are physical etc..

Also Are u planning to upgrade the poke movesets to gen 6 later ?

6- If i messed up some of my poke evs , Is there a way to reduce my evs like ev berries in original games ?
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

Newbie Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questions   Newbie Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:39 pm

1) Right now we have a dropsystem that works like this: Any Wild pokemon have a 14% chance of dropping an item. The item will be a random pokeball/hold item/tm/rock/hm. The drop system that exists right now is just a temporary measure, so people can get evolving itens and tms. In the future we will either have: a different drop system or no drop system(in this case itens would be acquirable through quests and crafting)

2) Right now, no. We may change that in one of the next updates.

3) Yes, Hold Itens works. ( however we don't have all hold itens in our database)

4) Yes.

5) Learnset is gen3, experience equations gen 3, battle mechanics gen 4(plus some mechanics of our own)

We will update the game pokemons/move sets up to gen 5.

6) Right now, nope.
Back to top Go down
https://pokedeactiavted.rpg-board.net
Cover

Newbie Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questions   Newbie Questions EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Thanks alot . this cleared things up ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Questions   Newbie Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie Questions
Page 1 of 1