Pokemo Deactivated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deactivated

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Game WebSiteGame WebSite  Facebook PageFacebook Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Few bugs i've encountered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cover

Few bugs i've encountered Empty
PostSubject: Few bugs i've encountered   Few bugs i've encountered EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:26 am

1- My beldum just got poisoned from weedle poison sting.

Beldum is steel type and should not get poisoned as its immune to poison.

2- Also as shown in the ss . Due to take down recoil damage my hp is 11.25 . wiche should be rounded to 11 hp only ^^

Few bugs i've encountered HP6Rial

3- While battling metapod . it kept raising its defense with harden infinity time Instead of saying "Metapod defense cant go any higher" As we know 6 stages is the maximum in lowering or upping any state.

Thanks for reading . I just joined game and will try to report any bug i find ^^
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

Few bugs i've encountered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few bugs i've encountered   Few bugs i've encountered EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:30 am

1) we will remake the battle system at some point , to make it perfect, so all related bugs will be fixed, but it will take sometime until we get there.

2)we will look that up

3) metapod defense does not go to infinity, it only go up to stage 6, however the "description text" says a wrong information. what I mean is: after you reach maximun stage the game will not change your status anymore, but will also not tell you the move is failing.

Thanks for reporting, the game will get much better!
Back to top Go down
https://pokedeactiavted.rpg-board.net

Few bugs i've encountered
Page 1 of 1